Our vision is to be the world’s best platinum-producing company, delivering superior returns to stakeholders relative to our peers.
To safely mine, process, refine, recycle and market our products at the best possible cost ensuring sustainable value creation for all our stakeholders.
- All our stakeholders, including:
- Employees and their representative bodies
- Communities within which we operate
- Regulatory bodies
- Suppliers and customers
- Directors and management
- All other interested and affected parties
- The principles of the UN Global Compact
- The laws of the countries within which we operate
- Company policies and procedures
- Our place and way of work Read more...
Impala Platinum Holdings Limited
United Kingdom: Computershare Investor Services plc
Ms A Kekana appointed as a non-executive director with effect from 8 August 2013