To be the world’s best platinum-producing company, delivering superior returns to shareholders relative to our peers.
- Safeguarding the health and safety of our employees, and caring for the environment in which we operate
- Acting with integrity and openness in all that we do and fostering a workplace in which honest and open communication thrives
- Promoting and rewarding teamwork, innovation, continuous improvement and the application of best practice by being a responsible employer, developing people to the best of their abilities and fostering a culture of mutual respect among employees
- Being accountable and responsible for our actions as a company and as individuals
- Being a good corporate citizen in the communities in which we live and work.
• Remains a key priorityPlatinum production
• Gross production up 2% to 865 000 ounces
• Impala Rustenburg down 25%Costs
• Lower refined volumes at Impala increased
• Decreased marginally by 2% to R15.2 billionEarnings and dividend
• Headline earnings decreased by 78% to
• Dividend of 35 cents per shareMarket
• Market moved into a deficit
Impala Platinum Holdings Limited
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa)
Registration No. 1957/001979/06
Share code: JSE: IMP ISIN: ZAE000083648
(“Implats” or “the Company” or “the Group”)
2 Fricker Road, Illovo, 2196
(Private Bag X18, Northlands 2116)
South Africa: Computershare Investor Services (Pty) Ltd
70 Marshall Street, Johannesburg, 2001
(PO Box 61051, Marshalltown, 2107)
United Kingdom: Computershare Investor Services plc
The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol, BS13 8AE
Deutsche Securities SA (Pty) Limited
KDK Mokhele (Chairman), TP Goodlace (Chief Executive Officer), B Berlin (Chief Financial Officer), HC Cameron, PA Dunne,
MSV Gantsho, AS Macfarlane*, AA Maule, TV Mokgatlha, B Ngonyama, NDB Orleyn, OM Pooe.
Note: Mr AS Macfarlane was appointed with effect from 1 December 2012.